Eminence Lavender Age Corrective Night Eye Cream
Skin Type: All/Mature.
Eminence Lavender Age Corrective Night Eye Cream Description:
Awaken to a refreshed, more youthful-looking eye area! The blend of soothing, softening lavender and skin-smoothing Argan Stem Cells in Eminence Lavender Age Corrective Night Eye Cream works together to repair the telltale signs of aging skin. This rich, ultra-moisturizing nighttime formula assures a rejuvenated, refreshed eye contour upon waking.
Eminence Lavender Age Corrective Night Eye Cream Features & Benefits:
- Diminishes appearance of crow’s feet, lines, and wrinkles around the eye area.
- Promotes and preserves moisture content.
- Firms, smoothes and improves density.
- Night treatment works while the body is at rest to promote healing.
- Exclusive Anti-Aging Stem Cell Complex works from within; improving density, renewing skin stem cells and decreasing wrinkles.
- Key age-defying ingredients including Lavender, Argan Stem Cell Complex, Argan Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Shea Butter and Calendula Oil
- Calming, luxurious texture.
How To Use Eminence Lavender Age Corrective Night Eye Cream:
After cleansing, gently massage a thin layer around eye area until completely absorbed. For lighter texture, dilute product with water prior to application.
Eminence Lavender Age Corrective Night Eye Cream Ingredients:
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Macelignan (Nutmeg) Seed Extract, Gluconolactone, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Sorbitol, Vegetable Lysine, Plant-Based Diglycerin, Lactic Acid, Sodium PCA, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Sprout Cell Extract, Isomalt, Sodium Benzoate, Lecithin, Vegetable Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Xanthan Gum, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil.