GlyMed Plus Retinol Restart Rejuvenation Cream
Retinol Restart Rejuvenation Cream incorporates 5% micro-encapsulated retinol with peptide complexes that mimic the skin’s own natural system to produce collagen for additional anti-aging repair. It also includes a potent skin barrier protection of lipid-rich shea butter, antioxidants, nourishing grapeseed oil, and avocado proteins.
- Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Increase Firmness & Elasticity
- Reduce Pigmentation
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Pores & Texture
- I have tried retinols before and they dry my skin out and cause sensitivity and redness. I am afraid the 5% will be too much.
This unique formula is micro-encapsulated, allowing it to penetrate quickly and allows for the slower release of the retinol over the course of several hours, thereby allowing the skin to fully utilizes and benefit from all the retinol without any irritation to the surface of the skin.
- Where does Retinol Restart Rejuvenation Cream fit into my daily regimen?
Retinol Restart Rejuvenation Cream should be applied after cleansing and after any other light consistency GlyMed Plus treatment products, and before sun protection.
- Why is it so important to apply a sunscreen when using a product that contains retinol?
Retinol increases the skin’s photo-sensitivity and therefore vulnerability to sunburn which is why it’s important to apply a sunscreen after application of Retinol Restart Rejuvenation Cream.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms?
Consult with your Doctor before using this product.
- Vitamin A
- Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3
- Shea Butter