Skin Type: All.
Guinot Sun Logic Sunscreen Body Lotion SPF 20 Description:
Guinot Sun Logic Sunscreen Body Lotion SPF 20 is an advanced sunscreen that prepares the skin before sun exposure and protects it while exposed to the sun, resulting in minimizing the harmful effects of the sun. It fights photo-aging by preserving the skin and protecting it against sunburn. This cream helps prevent aging due to its broad-spectrum sun protection, which includes ingredients that have anti-aging properties as well. Additionally, the Sun Logic range protects against Blue Light rays, such as from the T.V., computer, mobile phones, etc.
Guinot Sun Logic Sunscreen Body Lotion SPF 20 Features & Benefits:
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Protects from blue light rays.
- Counteracts aging.
- Prevents sunspots.
- UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection.
How To Use Guinot Sun Logic Sunscreen Body Lotion SPF 20:
Apply Guinot Sun Logic Sunscreen Body Lotion SPF 20 liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Guinot Sun Logic Sunscreen Body Lotion SPF 20 Key Ingredients:
- Avobenzone 2.85%, Homosalate 14%, Octinoxate 7.12%, Octisalate 4.75%, Octocrylene 9.5% – Sunscreen.
- Vegetal DNA – Protects the skin against outside aggressors. Absorbs the harmful effects of the UV rays to protect your skin cells from damage.
- Elastoprotectin – Extracted from Hamamelis leaves (Witch Hazel Leaf), which helps prevents a breakdown of tissues. This is a protein that protects elastin fibers to help prevent wrinkles and skin slackening. Protects from photoaging and from sunburn. Contains Arnica, which helps protect elastin and superficial skin layers as well.
- Melanin – Derived from vegetables. Absorbs the blue light that we are exposed to from electronic devices. Naturally contains Lutiene – an ingredient that is known to protect from blue light and protect against light-induced skin damage. Helps fight premature aging from free-radicals and the sun