Sothys Vitality Youth Cream
Sothys Vitality Youth Cream is a light gel-cream that helps visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles along with fatigue across the face. This cream works to even the complexion while boosting the skin’s radiance. It fights against oxidative stress with Saffron and Sophora flower extracts and Peptides while visibly limiting the appearance of wrinkles and skin sagging.
Sothys Vitality Youth Cream is suitable for all skin types, and an excellent choice for those with normal to combination skin types. It is free of alcohol, gluten, dye, hydroquinone, parabens, and nano-particles.
- After cleansing, apply your routine lotion and Sothys Youth serum.
- Take a bean size amount of Youth Cream and gently massage onto face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Suitable for daily use (morning and night for best results).
Sothys Vitality Youth Cream Key Ingredients:
- Chrono-Energizing Complex (Mg, Cu, Zn, Ca) – Boosts cell energy and help combat fatigue.
- Pore Refiner System – Minimizes pores.
- Phytic Acid – Gently resurfaces and revives radiance.
Sothys Vitality Youth Cream Full list Of Ingredients: Aqua(Water),Glycerin, Hexyl Laurate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Phytic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, PEG-100 Stearate, Propanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Crosspolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Unsaponifiables, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Tocopherol, Pollen Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Crocus Sativus Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Sorbic Acid, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, CI 14700 (Red 4), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.