Dr. Schrammek Time Control Serum
Best For Anti-Aging / All Skin Types. Schrammek Time Control Serum combines clinically proven Matrixyl©3000 with stabilized vitamin C to effectively treat and correct the signs of aging. Combined with peptides, these potent active ingredients work together to stimulate new collagen production and improve skin’s elasticity and tone while inhibiting hyperpigmentation. Achieve an even, youthful, and luminous complexion with Schrammek Time Control Serum.
Dr. Schrammek Time Control Serum Features / Benefits:
• Firms, tones, and evens skin tone.
• Minimizes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Stimulates collagen production.
• Sheilds against environmental stress and UV damage.
• Smooth, silky texture.
Dr. Schrammek Time Control Serum How To Use:
In the morning and/or evening, apply to cleansed skin.
Dr. Schrammek Time Control Serum Key Ingredients:
• Matrixyl© 3000 – Clinically proven to have a regenerative effect; stimulates collagen production and improves elasticity and tone.
• Stabilized Vitamin C – Potent antioxidant; supports collagen and elasticity while inhibiting hyperpigmentation formation.
• Magnolia Bark Extract – Clarifies, protects against free radical damage, and minimizes inflammation.
• Vitamin E – Antioxidant; hydrates, heals, and protects.
Dr. Schrammek Time Control Serum Ingredients:
Schrammek Time Control Serum contains: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Propanediol, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Coco-Glucoside, Carbomer, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.