Your journey to smooth flawless skin with natural ingredients
We all know that nothing beats having a rich, supple, skin that glows even in the dark. Do you know that you can achieve the flawless skin you desire? You’re probably wondering how this could be possible. Easy-peasy!
All you need do is be consistent with the application of the following organic skin care ingredients which are easily accessible. Voila! Free information at your fingertips!
First off, we’d talk about these natural ingredients, their various properties, the skin problems they solve, and how you can form your own recipe by combining two or more of them.
Carrots are not meant for salads, carrot sauce, or gravy soup alone. The root vegetable has many numerous properties which make it an essential ingredient to achieve glowing skin. First off, the carrot is widely known for its antioxidant properties. It is highly rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, beta-carotene and various other oxidants.
In addition, carrot helps in treating the following skin-care problems:
- Repairing damaged skin tissues and in producing new ones: Carrot consumption makes the skin tissues healthy and visibly vibrant. Moreover, it helps with repairing damaged skin tissue.
- Removal of deep Blemishes: When properly applied to the face, carrot paste sinks deep into the pores of the skin to force out piled up blemishes which dull the appearance of the skin.
- Acne removal: The troubles of Acne can be quite depressing! You don’t have to worry anymore. Carrot works for acne perfectly. Once it sinks into the roots of the skin, it forces out existing acne pores due to its antioxidant properties.
- Eczema: Skin rashes are nightmares, and no-one wants to relive it. Both in paste or oil, carrot helps to eradicate all forms of eczema breakout. Research has it that the beta-carotene in carrot is partly responsible for this.
In addition, carrot hinders the signs of aging such as pigmentation and wrinkles. Its high potassium content helps to keep the skin moisturized and nurtured.
Have you ever thought about why and how orange peels tend to slightly sting the eyes? This is often as a result of the phytonutrients present in orange peels. Of which citric acid is most prone. These phytonutrients contain essential anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, which are the basics of many beauty products. So next time you want to throw orange peels in the trash can, think twice about that decision! Marveled at how to put these peels to use? It’s actually not difficult. All you have to do is follow these three steps.
- Carefully peel the orange and ensure that the white fibrous part is not attached to the peels.
- Spread the peels on a tray and place them in an area where there is adequate sunshine. This might take 2 or more days depending on the climate of your region. The goal is to make the peels very sun-dried.
- After sufficient drying, you’d need to get either a blender or food processor to crush/blend the orange peels into a smooth powder.
Now that you have your smooth orange powder, you can form a paste with it and use it for the following skin issues.
- Blackheads: No one likes a face all covered up with blackheads. Blackheads encroach the skin when excess oil and dirt fill up the skin pores instead of healthy skin nutrients. The citric acid present in orange peels assists in the complete removal of these blackheads. However, ensure that you sufficiently dilute the orange peel paste so that that the citric acid doesn’t burn the skin.
- Pimples: Gone are the days when pimples seemed like a rite of passage for teenagers. Even adults are not immune to this skin problem. Pimples emerge when a lot of bacteria and dirt clog the skin pores, or as a result of excess oil in the skin. Orange peels solve this problem due to their anti-bacterial properties, and also due to the presence of citric acid which extracts this dirt from the very deep roots.
- Ringworms: The anti-fungal and antibacterial properties in orange peels make it a very valuable organic skincare product. And we cannot stress the importance of citric acid enough. It is pure gold. For the treatment of ringworms, you can either apply in powder or paste form to the affected skin area.
In overview, orange peels help to lighten the skin and eradicate blemishes or dark spots. It works as a natural bleach in lightening and deflecting poisonous UV rays or suntans. Orange peels also perfectly work as face cleansers.
You’re probably not new to the phrase “skin like milk.” It is no fallacy. You can have skin like milk!!! Soft, supple, smooth milky skin! Sounds awesome right?
Raw milk is rich in vitamin-A, Vitamin-D, vitamin B6, biotin, protein, calcium, lactic acid, potassium, magnesium, selenium, and alpha hydroxyl acid. Imagine all those nutrients seeping into your skin. That is definitely some skin-lush goodness!
Milk performs the following functions:
- Exfoliator: Believe it or not, milk is an organic skincare exfoliator. Beta hydroxyl which is a form of alpha hydroxy acid is responsible for scourging excess dead cells off the surface of the skin. The fat and protein present in milk helps to lubricate and soften rough skin, hereby solving dryness at the same time. A new layer of skin then descends unto you.
- Moisturizer: Milk is also a perfect natural moisturizer. The presence of fat and proteins leaves a dry, flaky, skin hydrated and moisturized. All you need to do is dab an absorbent tissue or cotton ball in pure, rich cow milk (or any animal milk with high-fat content) then slowly pat into your skin until you feel milk in your very pores. Leave on the skin for about 30mins before washing off with warm or lukewarm water.
- Facial cleanser: Raw milk is a fascinating natural facial cleanser. Are you worried about all the gunk deep inside your clogged pores? Acne and the likes? Milk has an outstanding ability to remove any form of oil-based dirt with the aid of fat-soluble enzyme lipase. It also removes protein-based impurities with the aid of protease. Milk will drive all these out in few minutes after application, so you really have to worry less.
- Lightening and toning agent: The lactic acid present in milk allows it to act as a lightening agent by shedding all layers of dead cells or pigmented skin cells and bringing out a fresh, vibrant new one. It helps to remove all sorts of dark patches on the skin or underneath the eye. To lighten the skin, soak a cotton ball inside milk and apply it to the area of skin (although people use this mostly for their face). Spread the milk all over the desired skin area and leave it to dry overnight.
What comes to mind when you see those robust red balls with green stalks? Tasty soup? Tomato sauce? Yeah, we all know that the sweetest of sauces can be made from tomato. But do you know that tomatoes can give you the most vibrant and supple skin?
The robust red ball is an essential organic skin care ingredient. It is a must-have! Tomatoes are rich in potassium, Vitamin-C, vitamin-A, lycopene, and other antioxidants as well. The lycopene in tomato makes it a versatile organic skincare agent. Now let’s itemize the specific functions.
- Tomato reduces excess sebum on the skin: The daily application of tomato reduces excess oil secretion, which automatically reduces the occurrence of blackheads or whiteheads. Their pore-shrinking properties also help to tighten the skin, thereby reducing the chances of acne and pimples. Cut a tomato in half and rub all over the skin, allow the tomato juice to saturate and seep into the skin pores. Leave on for about 20 minutes before washing off.
- Tomato acts as a face cleanser: After waking up early in the morning, try cutting a tomato in half, and dabble it all over your face. This simple act will rejuvenate your skin cells, and cleanse any dirt pores or cells that might have accumulated over the night. The lycopene in tomato brings out the natural glow of the skin.
So next time you want to cook tomato sauce, you might want to leave some for your skin.
- Tomato slows the aging process: Are you looking for a way to stay young and fresh? Without looking at your age in one bit? Lycopene in tomato generally adds to the lycopene of the skin which prevents wrinkles and slows down the aging process thereby making it an anti-aging organic skincare product. This leaves the skin looking healthy and vibrant.
Here you have them, perfect solutions to your most worrisome skin problems, and now you wouldn’t have to bother about those acnes anymore. We promise to bring you more organic skin care tips, so you had better stay tuned to this platform.