A Skincare quote says “Aging is a fact of life. Looking at your age is not”.
Skincare remains the most important part when talking about beauty routine. Since the first thing, people notice when they make contact with you is your face down to your body which is covered with skin; it is, therefore, pertinent to carefully choose what you use or apply on it because the composition of what you use determines how your skin look.
If you want to have a shimmering skin, one sure way to go about it is to look out for the ingredients used in manufacturing the skincare products you want to use before going for it and make sure they are mostly organic; your Skin will thank you for it.
Organic skin care ingredients are found to be effectual in skin protection against UV damage, reduce wrinkles and give you fresh skin.
Below are some of the organic skincare ingredients you can look out for in products if you desire a beautiful skin.
- Honey. It contains natural lightening agent which works perfectly for spots removal and skin pigmentation. It has a powerful antioxidant, antiseptic and antibacterial agents that combat acne, dehydration, and loose skin. Honey work as pore cleanser and improve the beauty of the skin.
- Apple juice. This is an essential ingredient which contains vitamins C to help keep the skin beautiful. The ingredient also has potent malic alpha-hydroxy acids, phytonutrients, and phenols that provide powerful antioxidant activity to help promote soft and stunning skin. GAS is a product
- Coconut. The unique substance of this ingredient is emollient, which is also a high level of antioxidant that keeps the skin hydrated and improves skin beauty.
- Green tea. This is one of the vibrant ingredients that you must look out for on a skin product because it contains a powerful antioxidant named EGCG which militate against DNA damage and skin cancer.
- Aloe leaf. This plant contains antioxidants, enzymes as well as vitamins A and C which helps to hydrate the skin. It is also rich in glycol-proteins and soothing properties that highly anti-inflammatory, improve hydration and gives skin’s natural moisture as well as treatment for skin irritation.
- Gotu Kola extracts. You would acquaint yourself a massive skincare deal if you look out for this unique ingredient in a product. This product works perfectly for varicose vein treatment and also improves blood circulation and speed up the skin’s healing process.
- Geranium essentials. This is one effective cosmetology ingredient that helps in the elimination of dead cells, aging signs, rehydrate wrinkle skin and improve regeneration of new skin.
- Horsetail extracts. This is another powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient that provides anti-aging, acne and irritation removal benefits as well as quick healing of wound, burns, and rashes on the skin.
- Sweet Orange oil. This substance provides antiseptic, anti-inflammatory aroma-therapeutic benefits and works perfectly in keeping the skin texture beautiful, clear and smooth. It also reduces acne, aging, and other unpleasant skin condition.
- Cupuacu butter. This is a super emollient that moisturizes the skin and work as an elasticity restorer to the skin at the same time providing anti-oxidants and hydration.
- Sweet Almond oil. This is an organic skin moisturizer fortify with Vitamin E to provide solution clapped and irritated the skin. The benefits of Sweet Almond oil also include healthy skin cell, protection against UV radiation damage, Vitamin A to combat acne and smoothening of the skin.
- Sesame seed oil. It contains potent antioxidants and antibacterial properties that detoxify the body, improve flawless skin and effectual in treating irritated, and damaged kin. It also removes the sign of aging in the skin.
- Raw sugar cane is a perfect antidote for skin imperfections. The Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) in sugar cane serves as an anti-aging remedy, reduce blemishes, combat acne and keep the skin exfoliated.
- Jojoba oil. One natural way to keep your skin cozy and glowing is to use skincare products that have jojoba oil as an ingredient. It is fortified with Vitamins E and B-complex which are good for skin repair and nourishment.
- Lemon. This has powerful antioxidants which restore the luster on the cluster or sagging skin, rejuvenates dull complexion and stimulates the body to fight against harmful bacteria.
- Garlic extracts. This has powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antiseptic properties derived from allicin. This is effectual in the killing of bacteria responsible for acne, gives the skin more nutrient and improves the circulation of blood.
- Acai berry. This contains antioxidants and phytochemicals which serve as a good source of essential fatty acids that improve skin radiance.
- Rosehip fruit. This powerful ingredient is derived from the rose plant. It is high in Vitamins C and essential fatty acid which helps brighten the skin. It also has antioxidants which inhibit free radical damage and reduce the existence of hyperpigmentation.
- Goji berry. It is a perfect non-irritating remedy for skin dehydration. It contains high Vitamin C which supports tight and firm skin and also helps promote skin elasticity and radiance.
- Resveratrol. This contains a powerful antioxidant which reduces the sign of aging, protects the skin from damages that are caused by free radicals to help promote adorable skin.
- Kiwi seed oil. This contains a substantial amount of Vitamin C that prevents wrinkles, acne, dark spots, and other skin havoc. It is also rich in vitamins A & E and fatty acids which can improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Orange. This contains a high concentration of citric acid which exfoliates the skin, remove acne and improve the glowing of the skin. It also has a powerful antioxidant that can help in hydrating the skin, delay aging skin and speed up healthy collagen production.
- Pineapple enzymes. It contains enzymes known as Bromelain and other components like potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus to fortify the exfoliation benefit and brighten the skin. The effective properties also provide help to exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Carrot root. This provides powerful antioxidant properties which help in soothing irritated or dry skin, wrinkles, stretch marks, and other cell-degenerating problems. it is rich Vitamin-A and many other vitamins that can help boost skin smoothness.
- Sweet cherry. This contains an antioxidant called anthocyanins which combat free radicals that can increase the aging process on the skin. It is rich in Vitamins A, B, C and E which keeps the skin radiant and healthy.
- Pomegranate. This contains powerful antioxidants which protect the outer layer of the skin and regenerate skin cell in the inner layers. It also improves bright skin and the overall healing process on the skin.
- Red raspberry. It contains powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which protects and treats sensitive skin with inflammation and redness. It is rich in vitamins, phenols and hydroxyl acids which promote beautiful skin.
- Blueberry seed oil. This contains potent polyphenol antioxidants can help fight against free radicals that can damage the skin. It is rich in phytonutrients and fatty acids to effectively moisturize, regenerate skin cell and improve skin elasticity.
- Cranberry seed oil. It contains high antioxidants that protect the skin from the external strain. With the perfect proportion of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids, getting a beautiful firm skin is always seamless.
- Strawberry seed oil. It contains antioxidants which prevent UV ray damage, lower wrinkles, improves metabolism and moisturizes the skin. It is rich in gamma-tocopherol, linoleic and oleic fatty acids to improve skin beauty.
- Sage leaf contains powerful antioxidant properties which help to regenerate the skin and fight free radical that causes wrinkles, fines lines, and aging. It is rich in Vitamin A and calcium to effectively regenerate the skin.
- Cocoa butter contains high fatty acids contents that aid skin nourishment, elasticity improvement and keep the skin hydrated. It also moisturizes the skin, smoothens scars and other irritating marks on the skin.
- Sunflower oil contains powerful nutrients and antioxidants which help to fight all skincare issues. It works as a repellant against wrinkles, acne, redness, inflammation and other skin problems. It contains Vitamins-E with emollient, skin softener and skin moisturizer.
- Avocado oil contains essential nutrients and antioxidants needed to keep the skin supple and moisturized. It is rich in omega 9 fatty acid and plant sterols can nourish and hydrate the skin.
- Grapefruit Extract contains potent antioxidant properties that protect the skin from damages caused by the sun, condense wrinkles, and promote the texture and health of the skin.
- Malic acid is one of the most effective skincare antidotes which combat skin aging, acne, and dead skin. It is also effectual in keeping the skin hydrated, soft and beautiful.
- Flaxseed oil. It contains powerful anti-inflammation that treats combat chronic skin issues such as dermatitis, eczema, acne and many others. The existence of fatty acids helps to reduce inflammation and promote skin beauty.
- Patchouli essential oil. This is an active remedy for body odor, inflammation, water retention, constipation, and wound. It also promotes weight loss and aid wound healing process and growth of new skin.
- Olive oil. It contains potent antioxidant which prevents free radicals that can be harmful on the skin. It contains Vitamins A, D, E and K which helps to moisturize and soften the skin and improve the beauty of the skin.
- Grape. The properties in this organic agent protect the skin from UV radiation and free radicals which may result in wrinkles, and dark spots. It is a soothing instrument for the revitalization of the overall skin.
- Bergamot essential contains powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that aid the treatment of skin conditions like acne, pimples, reduce skin aging and purify the skin.
- Shea Butter has moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It also contains vitamins A and E, which not only keep the skin in optimal health but also protect it from being damaged by the sun’s harmful ultraviolet radiation.
- Stone Crop plant help reduce pigmentation and lighten the complexion, it also assists in regeneration, firming stressed skin, toning the epidermis, moisturizing, helping reduce signs of aging and calming sensitive skin.
- Organic Bearberry Extract has been shown to be quite effective at lightening skin pigment imperfections such as age spots, sun spots, Melasma, and blotchy skin tone for a more uniform, brighter complexion. Bearberry also increases the cell turnover rate and it is packed with antioxidants.
- Natural Retinol stimulation can also help to boost the skin’s elasticity and natural production of Collagen, making Retinol great for targeting fine lines, wrinkles, dryness, pigmentation, and sunspots with natural brightening power as it plumps, smooths and firms the skin while also evening out tone and texture.
- Cucumber water can help soothe your skin from the inside out. Staying hydrated helps your body to flush out toxins and maintain a healthy complexion. Cucumbers are also high in pantothenic acid or vitamin B-5, which has been used to treat acne.
- Rosehip Oil rich in Vitamin A, which is known to help fight against age spots and wrinkles, rosehip oil is great for anti-aging. It’s also packed with molecules that are small enough to penetrate deep layers of the skin, improving moisture and collagen levels, while reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Willow Bark Extract Provides gentle exfoliation for more radiant skin, Helps reduce acne and excess oil, Helps reduce signs of aging and the appearance of wrinkles, Refines pores and minimizes pore size, Helps alleviate conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and rosacea, Keeps skin looking firm and youthful.
- Yarrow oil has numerous healing effects, which are attributed to its anti-inflammatory, antirheumatic, astringent, antispasmodic, astringent, cicatrisant, carminative, digestive, expectorant, hypotensive and tonic properties.
- Calendula oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash. It’s also used as an antiseptic.
We will be updating this list as new ingredients come out!
If you want to protect and moisturize your skin, you should always look out for skincare products with organic ingredients because it naturally works on the skin without side effect. We have a wide range of products that contains organic ingredients to give you stunning skin anytime.
Your skin is your best accessories, take good care of it.